Fuck it, I'm a Gemini

If there’s one thing you should know about me it’s that I can talk till the cows come home. My speciality is useless information about actors (in particular Dwayne Johnson AKA The Rock - absolute legend), spirituality and telling you what I’m having for dinner. Some have said in the past I’m too loud but I say, ''fuck it, I’m a Gemini''. For over seven years, I have been journaling, meditating, and trying to manifest shit but that’s not as easy as The Secret made out to me when I was fifteen. What I am trying to say is that I am still just as fucking clueless as I was back then. Don’t get me wrong, there’s been a LOT of growth that I will certainly talk about, but I’ve always felt like an imposter in the spiritual community. I don’t cleanse my charkas, I’ve cried multiple times in public, and I still drink too much coffee (oat milk mocha, xtra hot) and wonder why I feel anxious AF from time to time. However, no matter what I still lean on my spirituality and will always reach for the pen when shit seems to be too loud. What I want is to create a shared space where you can be spiritual but still fuck up. I don’t believe you have to jump around a fire howling like a wolf to feel connected. By the way, if that’s your kinda vibe then that’s cool but what I want you all to know is that spirituality, mindfulness or just those gooood vibes can be achieved in a million ways. Who knows what I am going to share, maybe there will be some meditations, card readings but for certain there will be some raw and honest reflections of a spiritual being having a human experience. Oh, and me exploring moon cycles cause I’m interested in what the hype is.

 

xoxo blame it on the moon 


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts